Daily Relatable Love Quotes (via thelovewhisperer)
- If you like someone, wait.
- Give lots of compliments, even if you’re shy. Everyone else is too.
- Change. Get a haircut, try new perfume, get new sheets. Become better than you were before.
- Eat healthier. Learn to cook something fancy.
- Get up earlier and watch the sun come up.
- Wear soft clothes, take a bath, drink something warm.
- Meet someone new, even just a friend.
- Become closer with your friends and your family. Call your mother. Cry with your best friend. Tell everyone how much you appreciate them.
- Keep your room clean. Buy some candles. Let the natural light in.
- Make a list of reasons why you’ll be better off without them. Believe they are true, because they are.
- Listen to new music.
- Write everything you’re thinking and feeling. Write letters. Write happy letters, sad letters, and angry letters, even if you’re never going to send them.
- It’s okay to be sad, but not forever. Sadness is not as beautiful as music makes it seem. Lack of sleep makes your eyes droopy, not deep. Wake up every morning and tell yourself you’re going to have a good day.
- Go to the library. Don’t forget to look in the music section.
- Remove them from your life. Get rid of the things they gave you if they make you sad. They’re not worth it. You will never be happy if you continue to hold on to the things that make you sad.
- Make new memories.
- Try to find something to appreciate in everything you do or experience.
- Being alone is okay, you don’t have to surround yourself with people.
- Become your own best friend. Buy yourself coffee and drink it alone in a cafe. Take your time.
- Learn to love every bit of yourself.
How to feel better and become better by me (via maryhuynh)
Elizabeth Taylor (via oh-girl-among-the-roses)
Not ready for this help me tonight
But you walked out on your drug addicted husband so, are you really “winning” Khloe?
What the fuck? Yes she’s winning; she walked out on her drug addicted husband who turned away her support and continued to abuse his relationship with her by continuing his irresponsible behavior and entertaining his drug habit instead of accepting the endless help offered to him.
Khloe is not responsible for his habits, nor is she for his behaviors, nor the fact that he cheated on her. She has endless love for that man but, at some point or another, a person has to look out for themselves.
Being with Lamar was hurting her more than it was doing anything else—especially knowing that her being there for him wasn’t changing his decisions about how to carry on his life. Her presence didn’t really seem to make him a better person when he decided to hook up with his awful friends, cheat on her, and dabble in drugs.
So, yes, this bitch is winning because she took her broken ass heart and demolished trust and was like, “Fuck this, I love you Lamar, but I deserve better. I love you and I will always be there for you, but I will not be your wife, I will not be your romantic partner.”
Khloe is strength and power and resilience so fucking check yourself before you go implying blame on her for his actions.
i hate people who think that finally thinking of yourself is “walking out” on someone. obviously that person hasn’t dealt with having someone closest to them be an addict because they’d know damn well that’s not how it goes down.
The smarter you get the less you speak
Arabic Proverb (via kalifornia-kussh)
(the best advice a teacher has ever given me)